Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Raleigh Flea Market



This past weekend, I ventured to the Flea Market at the NC State Fair Grounds just before closing time. My sister tells me this is the best time to go because the vendors were beginning to pack up their merchandise and would sell for much lower a price to get it off their hands. As we walked around the grounds looking for some wooden chairs, I snapped these shots. I particularly loved the vendor with the glass door knobs. She also had old keys, hinges, and cabinet pulls that all reminded me of my Great Aunt's house. The second photo is of some metal figurines a man was selling in the back of his trailer. The color combination of the assorted metal pieces was unique and could possibly make a great inspiration photo for a new design project.

No comments:

Post a Comment