Sunday, December 9, 2007

EYP

The final website I visited was Einhorn Yaffee Prescott Architecture and Engineering. I liked the slideshow of pictures in the center of the homepage, showing that their focus is their projects that they have designed. The site is rather simplistic but I think it works here. They use orange as the accent color to highlight projects and categories that you put your mouse over. The site is well organized with the news to the right of the picture and the featured projects to the left. I liked that they had a seperate category for projects in progress showing priliminary drawings for each project. I was also nice to see the recently completed buildings also, because sometimes firms' later work can look different from their more recent work. They also put a big emphasis on sustainability by listing it as a main category. It shows that EYP is serious about the future and the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment