Monday, December 3, 2007

Little Architects

I discovered Little Architects when I began looking for internship opportunities for my senior project last year. I was immediately impressed by their website design. The homepage consists of a large panoramic picture of one of their projects along with a short clip of text about the project and then a link to a longer text fully explaining the project. The homepage features 4 projects of which they change frequently to display the most recent. Then looking through the links listed at the top of the homepage, the way the viewer is able to navigate through the pictures and the different places they have designed is very easy and well designed. Overall, I loved the simpilicity of the site, putting the focus on the large pictures, which is where the focus should be for an architectural firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment