Sunday, December 9, 2007

Gensler

Gensler's website was easy to navigate and relatively simplistic. It looked to me like a standard website. I was a little disappointed because I felt it did not have something that made it stand out. The red on the homepage made a statement because that would be Gensler's signature color, but I thought it distracted from the pictures. However, the website does offer amazing pictures and I was very impressed with their work, especially the One Thousand Steps retail store in Cerritos, California. I also liked that they had a section of their website called "what's new" that shows news releases and has peoples reactions to the new buildings they have designed. That is something I haven't seen on any other architectural firms' websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment