Monday, December 3, 2007

O'Herlihy Architects

I loved this architecture firm's website because of its use of a periodic table of elements theme. They have replaced the elements with the firm's projects and making them links. One section of the links shows the different awards their buildings have won and then when an award is selected it highlights the buildings that have won that award. I think it organizes the website very well and also gives it something extra. I also love that a key is included, showing what each denotion on the table means, just like how the actual periodic table would. O'Herlihy Architect's website is one of my favorites that I've seen because the theme is so unique and unexpected for an architecture firms website yet it also maintains functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment